Ring Size Chart and Sizing Guide Widget
Use our handy ring sizing guide below to find your correct size, or use take advantage of our easy to use widget!
Find Your Ring Size Widget
- When considering a wider band ring, as with some of our larger skull rings, it is a good idea to move up a size for the sake of comfort.
- Ring size for your primary / dominant hand (the hand you write with) is typically a half size larger.
- It is best to measure a warm finger, at the end of the day, for most accurate sizing.
Sizing below is for US sizing - some countries may vary.
Ring Size Chart for Men
Ring Size Chart for Women
How to Measure Your Ring Size
- Use a non-elastic string or strip of paper about 6" long and 1/4" wide
- Wrap it snugly around the base of your finger
- Use a pen to mark the point of overlap
- Measure the length of the distance, and compare it to the guide below
51-53mm Size 5.5 to 6
54-56mm Size 6.5 to 7
57-58mm Size 7 to 7.5
59-62mm Size 8 to 8.5
65-65mm Size 9 to 9.5
66-69mm Size 9.5 to 10
70-73mm Size 10.5
75-78mm Size 11 to 11.5
82-84mm Size 12